Just a quick announcement this week aimed at those of you who already have a good grounding in German and are ready for focussed action to move decisively onwards and upwards. Today enrolment has started (strictly till
Friday 28th July only) on my new mentored self-study course. It’s a ten-week on-line programme called “Focus for Fluency Into Intermediate German”. FEB 20 UPDATE – ENROLMENT IS OPEN UNTIL THE END OF FRIDAY 7 FEBRUARY 20 FOR KICK-OFF ON MONDAY 10 FEBRUARY.
This is for you if you to join the ranks of confident, independent German users and would like to do that with some first-class new conversational-based materials with my personal mentoring.
Check out the details if you:
- are not sure what to do next to make real progress…
- feel that overwhelm or paralysis…….
- are still taking action, but not sure if what they’re doing is working.
- simply want community support and accountability to make sure that you take action.
Many of you have told me that:
- you keep forgetting words you though you “knew”
- you get entangled in the grammar, whether that complicated German case and declension system and that German word order that can be so different from English, or
- you struggle with finding time to fit your language study and practice into your busy life.
There’s a lot still to learn as you move into intermediate German and the risks of giving up are high. My aim is to make sure that you are not only one of those who makes it through but that you flourish as a German learner, with new levels of fluency and confidence and an appetite to live the language.
I got together with some talented native-speaker German teachers to put together a great programme to help simplify what you need to do and to create a clear framework for action.
The Focus for Fluency programme includes nine lessons, with sections released in stages during each week to avoid overwhelm. There are great-quality (native-speaker) MP3 recordings of conversations in real, modern German, transcripts in German and English, vocab and grammar explanations and lots of self-correct exercises (if you like that sort of thing).
For more details, check out the enrolment page here. Enrolment closes at midnight at the end of Friday 7 February London time (no exceptions).
Come and join us, if you’re ready to put in the work to see real results!